#3 Lux Aeterna - Ignis Divine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

#3 Lux Aeterna - Ignis Divine

Post by Vizitator on 2016-06-20, 11:42

Hi, guys!

I did this complaint because Ignis Divine(our opponents last night) didn't respect the rules.

One of the players who played in the game last night (Xhaka), is not in Ignis Divine squad and he never was.They played in this band: Gotze/Fuelinho - Xhaka - Feno - Nosfe.

I with my team, Lux Aeterna wait staff decision with all our respect for Ignis Team (no offence)!

Regardfully,
Chimie, Lux Aeterna co-captain.

Vizitator

Back to top Go down

Re: #3 Lux Aeterna - Ignis Divine

Post by Vizitator on 2016-06-20, 12:43

Hello, Guest

After a careful checking I have noticed that Xhaka has not confirmed his transfer for Ignis Divine, but along with that I've also noticed that Shaq, like Xhaka, is a Swiss player and he has been connected last night on FRH's TeamSpeak 3 server.
- All player additions must be confirmed in the forum lineup topic by the added player himself. Without a confirmation of the player, he is not allowed to play for the relevant team.
- Nickname: must be identical or very similar to the one registered in team's lineup topic
In both cases Ignis Divine violated FRH Rulebook and it has to pay for its captain mistake. The match is scheduled to be played again for 22/06/16 at 18:30 CET (19:30 EET), with restriction for Xhaka/Shaq!

Regardfully,
Marinović, FRH Head-Admin

Vizitator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum